As a refresher the goals:
- Read a scientific paper at least every work day, goal by year end 200 papers (#365papers"win" with 200)
- Write more for the blog, one post a week (#50posts)
- Shout out the little things that make me happy in Mommyhood (#PositiveParentMoment)
- 500 words a week in my PhD dissertation
- Read 2 fun/non-sci books a month
- Detailed edit of my NaNoWriMo 2015 by this upcoming NaNo
Now the update...
What a hopeful person I was for this year! At this about 1/4 mark through 2016 I have
- read 23 papers into #365papers before I got distracted and then fell behind and then forgot completely.
- written 12 blogposts(13 counting this one!) for #50posts (only 2 weeks off not terrible!)
- #PositiveParentMoment has completely died off and I really need to refocus on that as it does help keep things with Boo in perspective
- I have written 0, yes that's right, 0 words towards my PhD diss.. this needs to change STAT
- I've read 3 fun books all year, short of the goal of 6
- I did finish draft 1 of NaNo2015 and have started editing so I'll consider that goal on target
We'll be back to science next week!